Physical Therapy with One on One Customized Care specializing in movement and breath to improve overall body wellness
Insurance’s excepted in some cases; please verify prior to appointment
If you still have questions about billing and benefits after verification please call Stacey Robinson at Thrive Practices: 206-790-5993
In Personal Treatment
Currently seeing patients in clinic and in compliance with all CDC guidelines to ensure the safety and health of my clients, myself, and other practitioners.
My treatment sessions are one on for one 60 minutes with a promise of individualized care. My goal is to educate you in a customized program to help you manage your pain free movement long term. Together we will focus on a multi faceted approach to recovery. At discharge, you will leave feeling empowered in your knowledge of how to continue your program independently whether you want to use it at home or transfer these activities back onto the gym floor.
Through this individualized program you will learn how to help gain mobility, strength, power and control your pain and movement for overall physical and mental health.
AlignMend assists in recovery for clients differently than other physical therapy clinics. I see clients who have tried other modalities, treatments or therapy but still have not been successful at a full recovery. They have tried other care without success.
I help teach them that training pressure management to control the body's mass for movement, in combination with other training principles, aides in improved orthopedic positioning and allows your autonomic nervous system to aide in providing restful recovery, pain-free movement, mechanics, and performance.
I help educate you on how to take control of your own body so your body doesn't control you.
After scheduling your initial appointment please go and download the forms for your intake information. Once your paperwork has been received, I strongly encourage you to contact your insurance provider to verify benefits prior to your first appointment to confirm coverage levels and determine if you need a referral prior to starting physical therapy. If you have further questions, Stacey at Thrive Practices 206-790-5993 is the contact regarding insurance benefits and questions.
Please wear unrestrictive clothing and sneakers for your visits. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, feel free to contact me.
My practice is located in the Ballard Building at 2208 NW Market Street #307, Seattle, WA 98107: Landline 206-717-5969 / Text: 206-819-8119. The building is secure and located above the Starbucks on the corner of Market and 22nd Street.
- Street parking is the cheapest and very easy right now. This would be at a typical metered rate. Parking on Market Street or any of the side streets around or across from the building has been very easy and convenient.
- Chase Bank Parking lot on the north side of the building (22nd & 56th) is $3.00 per hour and less than a half block walk. It is located just north/behind the Starbucks.
- Ballard Square Parking is behind the building on 56th street. It is a pay lot similar to Chase Bank Parking. You would then walk through the inside corroder of Ballard Square, down the stairs to Market Street. This eliminates you from having to walk around the block in the weather. Once on Market Street, head East (left) for about 300 ft to the front door 2208 Market #307. It is a half block (less than 5’) also from the building entrance.
Entrance: 2208 NW Market St #307
- The entrance is located just west of Starbucks in between Trove Boutique and Annie’s Affordable Art
- This is a secure building with a code to get in.
- Once you are scheduled I will send you a code for the front door. You will then use the elevator or stairs to come up to the 3rd floor to room #307.
- If you are early for your appointment you can do one of two things.
- There is a bench in the main lobby of the building. You can text me and let me know you are here and then I will text you when I am ready.
- Or you can come up to the 3rd floor, walk past my room and around the corner to the left. There you will see a bench in the hallway where you can sit and wait until your appointment time. If you wait on the 3rd floor please text me that you have arrived and I will come get you once I am ready.
I am going to be opening up more appointment times and days at my new location.
- Mondays and Wednesdays 12-5 pm, scheduling one patient per hour.
- Tuesday and Thursday 8-1 pm, scheduling one patient per hour
- Hours may be added depending on nee
- Starting on Monday March 1, 2021 you can go directly to my website to schedule: https://www.alignmendphysicaltherapy.com/
- You can also go to http://zocdoc.com/ and look up Paige McNerthney and schedule directly from there.
- For those clients in the clinic, I can schedule you in person before you leave.
- Bathrooms are located directly across the hall from my office and do require a key code as well. I will give you this code once you have arrived.
Please let me know if you have questions. I cannot wait to start this journey with you.
If you have any questions prior to your appointment, you can call us on landline: 206-717-5969 / Text 206-819-8119 or e-mail: [email protected]
My practice is located at 2208 NW Market Str. #307, Seattle, WA 98107. Landline: 206-717-5969 / Text 206-819-8119. This is a secure building located above the Starbucks on the corner of Market and 22nd Street. My treatment sessions run on the hour for 60 mins with a focus individualized care. All treatment is rendered in a private, warm and safe enviornment.