Thank you for scheduling an appointment with me. I look forward to meeting you whether online or in person to help you get back to the activities you love and controlling your movement, instead of letting it control you.
Here are just a few items that will save you time prior to your first appointment and help me make your visit as efficient as possible
Download or print and fill out my new patient intake forms through the link below. Please email back to me prior to your arrival. Please email a copy of your insurance card to this email. If email is not an option, please bring a hand copy of your paperwork and your insurance card to your first visit. The information on these forms are important for me to understand your history, limitations and recovery needs. This is what I need to know and the reason you are coming to see me.
Download, print, and fill out our new patient intake formDownload New Patient Intake Form
Download or print the below credit card authorization form. This website is a secure and HIPAA compliant platform for this information to be shared. A credit card on file is necessary for patient payments and invoices.Download Credit Card Authorization Form
After scheduling your initial appointment and your paperwork has been received, I strongly encourage you to contact your insurance provider to verify benefits prior to your first appointment to confirm coverage levels and determine if you need a referral prior to starting physical therapy. If you have further questions, Stacey at Thrive Practices 206-790-5993 is the contact regarding insurance benefits and questions.
Please wear unrestrictive clothing and sneakers for your visits. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, feel free to contact me.
My practice is located in the Ballard Building at 2208 NW Market Street #307, Seattle, WA 98107: Landline 206-717-5969 / Text: 206-819-8119. The building is secure and located above the Starbucks on the corner of Market and 22nd Street.
- Street parking is the cheapest and very easy right now. This would be at a typical metered rate. Parking on Market Street or any of the side streets around or across from the building has been very easy and convenient.
- Chase Bank Parking lot on the north side of the building (22nd & 56th) is $3.00 per hour and less than a half block walk. It is located just north/behind the Starbucks.
- Ballard Square Parking is behind the building on 56th street. It is a pay lot similar to Chase Bank Parking. You would then walk through the inside corroder of Ballard Square, down the stairs to Market Street. This eliminates you from having to walk around the block in the weather. Once on Market Street, head East (left) for about 300 ft to the front door 2208 Market #307. It is a half block (less than 5’) also from the building entrance.
Entrance: 2208 NW Market St #307
- The entrance is located just west of Starbucks in between Trove Boutique and Annie’s Affordable Art
- This is a secure building with a code to get in.
- Once you are scheduled I will send you a code for the front door. You will then use the elevator or stairs to come up to the 3rd floor to room #307.
- If you are early for your appointment you can do one of two things.
- There is a bench in the main lobby of the building. You can text me and let me know you are here and then I will text you when I am ready.
- Or you can come up to the 3rd floor, walk past my room and around the corner to the left. There you will see a bench in the hallway where you can sit and wait until your appointment time. If you wait on the 3rd floor please text me that you have arrived and I will come get you once I am ready.
I am going to be opening up more appointment times and days at my new location.
- Mondays and Wednesdays 12-5 pm, scheduling one patient per hour.
- Tuesday and Thursday 8-1 pm, scheduling one patient per hour
- Hours may be added depending on nee
- Starting on Monday March 1, 2021 you can go directly to my website to schedule: https://www.alignmendphysicaltherapy.com/
- You can also go to http://zocdoc.com/ and look up Paige McNerthney and schedule directly from there.
- For those clients in the clinic, I can schedule you in person before you leave.
- Bathrooms are located directly across the hall from my office and do require a key code as well. I will give you this code once you have arrived.
Please let me know if you have questions. I cannot wait to start this journey with you.
If you have any questions prior to your appointment, you can call us on landline: 206-717-5969 / Text 206-819-8119 or e-mail: [email protected]