AlignMend Physical Therapy is Moving to Ballard March 1, 2021
Jan 30, 2021
Hello AlignMend Family and Future Clients,
I am very excited to announce that AlignMend Physical Therapy is moving locations. I am moving on March 1, 2021 from Eastlake Alliance Healing Arts to the Ballard Building at 2208 NW Market Street #307, Seattle, WA 98107, ready to see clients starting Monday March 1st. This works space is bigger, allows complete privacy, and enables more scheduling flexibility to work more days a week so that I can offer more appointment times. The building is secure and located above the Starbucks on the corner of Market and Leary.
I want to give some tips about how this new space will work, parking options, access, communication of arrival, and scheduling details.
- Street parking is the cheapest and very easy right now. This would be at a typical metered rate. Parking on Market Street or any of the side streets around or across from the building has been very easy and convenient.
- Chase Bank Parking lot on the north side of the building (22nd & 56th) is $3.00 per hour and less than a half block walk. It is located just north/behind the Starbucks.
- Ballard Square Parking is behind the building on 56th street. It is a pay lot similar to Chase Bank Parking. You would then walk through the inside corroder of Ballard Square, down the stairs to Market Street. This eliminates you from having to walk around the block in the weather. Once on Market Street, head East (left) for about 300 ft to the front door 2208 Market #307. It is a half block (less than 5’) also from the building entrance.
Entrance: 2208 NW Market St #307
- The entrance is located just west of Starbucks in between Trove Boutique and Annie’s Affordable Art
- This is a secure building with a code to get in.
- Once you are scheduled I will send you a code for the front door. You will then use the elevator or stairs to come up to the 3rd floor to room #307.
- If you are early for your appointment you can do one of two things.
- There is a bench in the main lobby of the building. You can text me and let me know you are here and then I will text you when I am ready.
- Or you can come up to the 3rd floor, walk past my room and around the corner to the left. There you will see a bench in the hallway where you can sit and wait until your appointment time. If you wait on the 3rd floor please text me that you have arrived and I will come get you once I am ready.
I am going to be opening up more appointment times and days at my new location.
- Mondays and Wednesdays 12-5 pm, scheduling one patient per hour.
- Tuesday and Thursday 8-1 pm, scheduling one patient per hour
- Hours may be added depending on need
- Starting on Monday March 1st you can go directly to my website to schedule: https://www.alignmendphysicaltherapy.com/
- You can also go to http://zocdoc.com/ and look up Paige McNerthney and schedule directly from there.
- For those clients in the clinic, I can schedule you in person before you leave.
- Bathrooms are located directly across the hall from my office and do require a key code as well. I will give you this code once you have arrived.
Space is already filling up for the week of March 1st. If you have any questions or would like to schedule but need some help, please reach out to me directly at [email protected]